MuseAndRamble

Musings and Ramblings

Of a self professed bookworm and geek girl.

A Very Levet Christmas

A Very Levet Christmas - Alexandra Ivy I have been a fan of the Guardians of Eternity and Levet in particular since the beginning of the series. Needless to say, a Christmas book with one of my favorite sidekick characters? Had to have it. I am so glad that I saw this book on Netgalley, and with it being part of the Kensington line, I was automatically approved.

Our favorite little gargoyle is being turned away when he visits the King of the Were's new pups. Harley (book 6) has just recently given birth, and Levet is making his way to see Harley and the pups. But Salvatore is being the typical stubborn mate and has him turned away. As Levet is leaving, he stumbles across a fabled Christmas Angel trapped in a portal. She requests Levet to do the very important job that she has been sent to do. As we all know Levet can't turn a lady down and acquiesces to the job. What follows is a wonderfully modern version of A Christmas Carol with Levet as the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future for the pureblood were Damon.

This is the culmination of the Damon and Gia's love story. We get to see bits and pieces of their courtship intertwined with the events that have lead Damon to the fork in the road where he will have to chose which future he wants to have. I thought that this was a really well done modern paranormal twist on the Charles Dicken's classic. Plus, Levet!! I loved the ending and couldn't help snickering during the final scene. If you have been enjoying this series, even if you are a bit behind, this is a great fast fun read. It was well worth 4 stars, 3 for the story and 1 special for Levet.