MuseAndRamble

Musings and Ramblings

Of a self professed bookworm and geek girl.

On the Naughty List

On the Naughty List - Lori Foster, Carly Phillips, Sugar Jamison, Beth Ciotta When I saw this on Netgalley, I knew it was for me, Christmas and Anthology just go so well together and are two of my favorite reads. Plus, Lori Foster, Carly Phillips and one of my new favorite authors, Sugar Jamison. What more could I ask for?

Christmas Bonus by Lori Foster was a very sexy read. Not so much in the actual sex, but in the sparks and chemistry that fairly exploded off the page. Lori Foster has always been great at making the characters sizzle. It was a quick read, but all the elements were there to make it a complete story.

Naughty Under the Mistletoe gives us a bit of mistaken identity. There is some insta-love going on here that I wasn't quite down with, but it was an interesting story and I wouldn't mind exploring the world created a bit more in depth.

Some Kind of Wonderful was a story of two old friends seeing each other in a new light and rediscovering their friendship. There is also a bit of some Christmas Carol-esque moments redone that I really enjoyed.

The last story, Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas was one that I had actually read and enjoyed last year. Surprisingly, all 4 of these stories were reprints, but I only remember reading this one. I will admit that I did some light skimming, but mostly I enjoyed re-reading a great story.

Basically, this was a great Christmas read, with a little something for everyone. One of the things I love most about Anthologies is the chance to try out new authors without committing to a full length novel. Plus they are a great read when you really just don't have a lot of time to read. Overall, I gave this 4 stars.