MuseAndRamble

Musings and Ramblings

Of a self professed bookworm and geek girl.

Through His Eyes

Through His Eyes - Deborah Camp I was intrigued by the premise of this book. Most of the time, books with a psychic and a criminal/serial killer are told from some sort of law enforcement view point. That was not the case in this book. In this book, we have two psychics working with each other, but not necessarily with the tactic approval of law enforcement.

The romance portion had much more realism than many romances. Levi clearly had a 'player' history and Trudy was trying to keep her heart from being broken. Watching her turn the tables on him, gave a few snicker worthy scenes. The smexy scenes were hot, but not quite into the realm of erotica. This is a relationship in progress and is not resolved at the close of the book.

For the suspense portion, I did figure out the who before Trudy and Levi. The clues were pretty good and didn't completely spell things out. Getting into the mind of the killer was quite creepy and added another dimension to the story.

Overall, I enjoyed the book and can see myself reading the next book, Through His Touch. Both Trudy and Levi still have plenty of obstacles to overcome for a true relationship, plus the dual psychic angle adds a unique twist. 3 stars.