MuseAndRamble

Musings and Ramblings

Of a self professed bookworm and geek girl.

I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas

I'm Dreaming of an Undead Christmas - Molly Harper Molly Harper's Jane Jameson and Half Moon Hollow series have quickly become one of my favorites. So when I saw this little gem on Netgalley, I was quick to put in my request. Imagine my surprise in finding out that it was released last year to audible for free. *massive chagrin* How did I miss this? I was just starting my audiobooks this time last year and this would have been a perfect fit.

This novella is the story of Gigi, the younger sister to Iris, who's story is The Care and Feeding of Stray Vampires, the first book in the Half Moon Hollow spin off from the Jane Jameson series. This is both a great Holiday read as well as a stepping stone for Gigi to really be of age in her very own full length novel, The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire due out in March.

The entire gang is present, everyone from Jane herself to Gabriel, Andrea, Dick Cheney, and even Zeb makes a brief appearance. Though at the heart of this story it's about the sisters, Gigi and Iris, and their changing bond. I have come to know and love all these unique characters, and they never fail to make me laugh. Though this was a brief novella, and probably not absolutely necessary to enjoy the next book. It was great fun and I gave it 3 stars.