MuseAndRamble

Musings and Ramblings

Of a self professed bookworm and geek girl.

Rule Breaker

Rule Breaker - Harper Kincaid There was something about the cover and title that caught my attention. Then when I read the blurb, it just made me more intrigued with the book. When I started the book, it sucked me right in and I didn't want to put it down.

After her friends and family Life Intervention, Lauren has finally started to settle down. She found a steady job, a house and even agreed to try to follow her southern mother's rules for catching "Mr. Right". Everything seems to be coming together, until Mr. Could Be Right stands her up on New Year's Eve. So in a fit of pique, Lauren heads out looking for someplace to go where she won't run into anyone she knows - and ends up a biker bar. And here is where she meets Jackson, Mr. Absolutely All Wrong. There is insta-lust right from the beginning. Lauren had planned a one night stand, last hurrah, kinda of deal, but Jackson believes he has found the one. He just has to convince Lauren to trust in him.

There was plenty of sexy times, but there were also tender times, funny times and sweet times. There were so many moments when Jackson made my heart sigh, I lost count. There are several times I would love to tell you about.... but no spoilers from me. This was a great read 4 star read.

Thank you to Harper Kincaid and Tasty Book Tours for the opportunity to read and review the book.