MuseAndRamble

Musings and Ramblings

Of a self professed bookworm and geek girl.

In the Company of Wolves (SWAT)

In the Company of Wolves (SWAT) - Paige Tyler I have been enjoying this new and interesting take on werewolves. The mix of law enforcement and military with a slightly new take on the werewolf genre has had me attention. I wondered where this book would go. After all, we had the human girl/werewolf guy done first, then the werewolf girl/werewolf guy thing in book two. So I was curious how things would evolve in this book.

So another werewolf girl/werewolf guy book. However, we are finally introduced to Betas and Omegas. The introduction of a different werewolf pack, and them being bad guys, enabled more information on the werewolf world to be explored. The flip of what a "typical" Omega position has been in other series intrigued me.

This was a good addition to the series. There was some more world building and we got to get a bit of catch up on the prior couples, but the focus was much more on the romantic couple and their road to the HEA. Jayne was strong, stubborn and loyal. I liked her a lot. But can I just say, Eric the hacker werewolf Harley rider? Want one. Need one even. Cause *fans self*. Yeah. Uh huh. I gave this book 4 stars and look forward to seeing where the next the series takes us.

Thanks to Netgalley and Sourcebook Casablanca for the opportunity to read and review the book.