MuseAndRamble

Musings and Ramblings

Of a self professed bookworm and geek girl.

Yarned and Dangerous

Yarned and Dangerous - Sadie Hartwell I simply love the cover of this book. I saw it and had to have it. I didn't even read the blurb until after I had put in my request. Seriously, I could totally see this as a framed print on my wall. I think it's a color and texture thing. Luckily, the story inside lived up to the outside.

Josie spent just a few short teenage years in Dorset Falls, Connecticut and the only reason she is heading back now is to fill in for her mother helping her grumpy great uncle recover from the car accident that injured him and killed his wife. Josie has a great job in the city working for a fashion designer, and is eager to get back to. So why does she hate the feeling of boxing up Aunt Cora's yarn shop so much? And is seeing this cozy little town through an older set of eyes, making her change her mind about going back?

I was shocked at how readable this book was. I sat down, planning to only read a chapter, maybe two, and the next thing I knew I was half way through the book. It just had a flow that kept me engrossed in the story. I see such great potential in this as a series as well, with many angles and avenues available to be explored. I finished the book feeling fulfilled, but curious and excited about what would happen in the next book. This cozy feeling cozy mystery was a 4 star read.

Thanks to Netgalley, Kensington and Great Escapes for the opportunity to read and review this book.