MuseAndRamble

Musings and Ramblings

Of a self professed bookworm and geek girl.

Promo: Finding Freedom by Lynn Burke (@authorlynnburke)

Finding Freedom

Date of Publication: January 29, 2016
Number of pages: 77
Word Count: 21,200
Cover Artist: Rebecca Hart

Available at the following retailers:
Amazon     BN     Kobo     ARe
Will two men be Tessa’s ticket to freedom – or her one way trip to eternal damnation?

Tessa’s life beneath the strict rules of her parents’ cultish church leaves her longing for independence. Her boring, small-town checkout lane job barely covers the bills, let alone fulfill her wants and desires.

Until the weekly visits of god-like Trent and Brody have her dreaming of a Tessa sandwich with both sensual men as her bread.

Fantasies may be a pastime of the wicked, but when Trent asks her on a date—with both him and Brody—Tessa decides to take a chance, knowing the purity of her soul is at stake. Will these two men be her ticket to freedom – or her one way trip to eternal damnation?

Excerpt:

Towel wrapped around me, I peeked out the bathroom door into Trent’s dimly lit bedroom. A T-shirt and shorts lay on his massive, king-sized bed.

I tugged the shorts up my damp legs, but couldn’t get them over my bum. More tears pricked as I cursed my too-much body. Trent’s shirt hung to the middle of my thighs. It would have to do.

Trent lounged beside the blazing fire pit. The sound of trickling water drew my attention to the right. Brody stood beneath the outdoor shower, his round, bite-able backside flooding my mouth with drool.

Tearing my gaze off him, I ambled over toward Trent. He patted the couch beside him, and taking care not to reveal my too-much, naked bottom half, I settled on the cushion and allowed myself another peek at Brody.

“Hot, isn’t he?”

Trent’s low, murmured words whipped my head around. “What?”

“Brody.” He continued to stare at his friend, a smirk on his lips, lust in his eyes. “Just look at that ass.”

Unable to help myself, I did as told while trying to wrap my mind around what Trent had said—and the unmistakable desire in his gaze.

“What do you think, Tessa?”

I swallowed and laced my fingers together in my lap. “I think he’s beautiful.”

Trent made a sound of appreciation in his throat as Brody turned, closed his eyes, and tipped his head back, running his hands through his hair.

Giveaway:

Author Bio:

Lynn Burke is a full time mother, voracious gardener, and scribbler of spicy romance stories. A country bumpkin turned Bay Stater, she enjoys her chowdah and Dunkin Donuts when not trying to escape the reality of city life.

Her current work, the Risso Familly Novellas, revolves around four siblings from Boston’s North End.

To connect with the author online:

Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Goodreads

Source: http://www.musingsandramblings.net/2016/02/promo-finding-freedom-lynn-burke.html