MuseAndRamble

Musings and Ramblings

Of a self professed bookworm and geek girl.

Smokin' Hot Firemen: Erotic Romance Stories for Women

Smokin' Hot Firemen: Erotic Romance Stories for Women - Delilah Devlin, Jo Davis, Elle James, Tahira Iqbal, M. Marie, Kalissa Wayne, Shoshanna Evers, Rachel Firasek, Sabrina York, Adele Dubois, Nanette Guadiano, Cathryn Fox, Ily Goyanes, Maggie Wells, Rowan Elizabeth, Catherine Paulssen, Cynthia D'Alba, Lynn   Townsend This is an anthology of short stories all dealing with Smexy Firemen and edited by Delilah Devlin. There were 17 stories by 17 different authors in this particular book. With that many authors, it means that most of these stories are only a few pages long, ranging anywhere from 7 to 17 pages long.

As with any anthology, there are going to be hits and misses for every person. Some of the stories were complete unto themselves, some were more like vignettes taken from a larger novel, and there were a few that were more straight erotic scene than story. Some of them were completely awesome and some of them were more eh. Overall, it was a very good look at why firemen seem to get us all Steamed up!

Personally, I like anthologies. They are a great way to get a quick introduction to a new author, as well as not feel too guilty when you are busy or interrupted while reading and keep having to put the book down because you are between stories anyway. This was a great cross section of both authors and types of stories. I think just about everyone could find something in this anthology that they like. I am going with 3 stars on Goodreads and a couple of new authors to add to my Must Check Out pile.